Not on a Maintenance Plan?
Finally, the summer is wrapping up and sooner or later we will see Autumn weather coming our way. That means your air conditioner has done its job, and it’s time for the heater to step up! Keeping your family comfortable in your home has always been our number one priority. If you have a maintenance plan with us, now is the time to call and schedule your next visit. If you do not have a maintenance plan, call us today to learn more about our maintenance offers and yearly services and join the Klimate Club. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater is for when you don’t have any issues but want to prevent issues before the season begins. Maintenance keeps your system on its toes and ready for the change in weather outside.
Benefits of Fall Maintenance
Do you seem to have an issue with your system every single season? Tired of spending money on repairs and service calls? We encourage our customers to be proactive with their system each year by scheduling maintenance with us. If your system is working well, we can clean your system to ensure it continues to work well all season long. Ideally, you should schedule your maintenance before turning on your heat or before turning on your air for the season. As the summer is ending, we usually begin maintenance calls for your heating system. Here are a few benefits to maintaining your system before Autumn:
- Less Likely to Need Repairs- Having your system break down on the coldest day of the winter makes for a cold, sleepless night as you wait for the HVAC company to make it to your home. Our busiest times are in the hottest and coldest days of the year. Scheduling a maintenance cleaning and check on your system reduces your chances of having to make that call for repairs.
- Become a Regular Customer- Having a maintenance contract with us gives you the following benefits when you need repairs. We respond as quickly as possible, and as a member of our Klimate Club you will receive discounts on service calls, parts, and replacement.
- Prolong your System’s Life- Just like anything else, keeping your system healthy with little need for repairs allows for a longer lifespan. Those systems that we regularly perform maintenance service on always last longer and save our customers their hard-earned money.
What does a maintenance visit consist of?
- Filters are changed and operating parts are checked for wear and tear.
- Cleaning the condensate line and coils can rid of any debris or dust. Both could cause issues or build up in the future.
- The drainage lines and drain pans should be cleaned regularly. This reduces the chances of mold growth or an overflow in the system.
- Any loose parts or connections are tightened and made sure to work efficiently.
- We check refrigerant levels and check for signs of leaking.
- Parts are checked to make sure they are in optimal working order and will help the system run efficiently.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Planned maintenance is one of the best things you can do for the well-being of your home’s comfort system. The Klimate Club plan will get you two system checks per year and discounts on service calls and parts. All of our technicians are professionally trained to evaluate and clean your system for both spring and fall. Don’t wait until your system breaks and you are without heat—call us today!! Save your money and time with planned maintenance as a member of the Klimate Club. We are eager to serve you and meet all your home comfort system needs.