Air Quality Inside Your Home
Even the cleanest homes can have air quality issues. With the many hours that we spend each day indoors, we take in gallons of air. Besides containing the oxygen that we need to survive; indoor air can have pollutant levels almost 2 to 5 times higher than the outdoors. At Custom Klimates we have solutions for you.
Breathe Healthier Air
Virus protection is on the top of many Americans’ minds. Indoor air quality products. Indoor air quality products bring outdoor-like freshness to your entire home while making the air healthier by removing allergens, germs, and airborne toxins in the HVAC airstream. Optimize your indoor air for healthier living and healthier life.
Indoor air pollution affects the health and comfort of your home and workplace. This is not an issue that should be taken lightly. Addressing your air quality issues with effective indoor air quality solutions can create a healthy indoor environment for all occupants. Custom Klimates’ Nate-Certified indoor air quality technicians will match you with the right solutions that are easy to use and easy to maintain and that will work with your budget.
Some of the possible air pollutants include the following:
While poor indoor air quality is a significant problem, there are actions that a homeowner can take to improve it. A properly maintained HVAC system along with clean filters and is an important start in moving towards fresh air.
Another way to improve the indoor air quality in your home would be the installation of a Solaris Indoor Air Quality System. In a Solaris System, the components are strategically placed inside an HVAC system, and it is powered and monitored by the energy-saving Solaris Power Module.
A complete Solaris System consists of several components, including:
• IAQ Power Module that powers each component
• The Needlepoint Bipolar Air Ionizer, which adds ions to your airflow. These ions cause particles to attract and group together, making them large enough to be filtered.
• The system also includes a whole house filtration that is hypoallergenic, high capacity, and high efficiency.
• UV Lights are added as well and are proven to disinfect and prevent microbial growth on HVAC surfaces. UV lights on the coil keep it clean and operating optimally.
• The final stage of the Solaris Indoor Air Quality System is the PCO Air Purification. The Solaris photocatalytic (PCO) air treatment breaks down odors, toxic gases, and VOCs and kills airborne pathogens resulting in healthier, fresher, and clean-smelling indoor air.
The system is convenient, efficient, and, once installed, does not require extensive maintenance.
Contact Us- Canton, GA
Custom Klimates offers a variety of Bryant solutions for your home or business as well. For more information on the various offers from Custom Klimates, visit us online. Contact us today at 770-224-6270 to sign up for a free quote for a solution for your home or office. You can also book an appointment online.